Acuity’s comprehensive infrastructure solutions bring best practices and third party solution support to clients looking to:
• Streamline their operations,
• Mature their IT Service Management processes,
• Improve technical and team performance,
• Take greater advantage of technological advancements, or
• Find new environment-specific opportunities.
Our flexible delivery models and robust procurement options enable our federal clients to leverage our significant in-house expertise and our extensive partnership network to increase the reliability of both their infrastructure and workflows.
Acuity’s infrastructure solutions make measurable and meaningful operational improvements for clients all across the federal landscape:
- Acuity helped the Department of State’s Senior Executive Service (S/ES) implement an innovative new mobile collaboration platform to securely share mission-critical documents all around the world.
- Saved the US Department of State $45+ Million by centralizing common IT support functions and desktop support across the agency.
- Remediated more than $718 million in systematic financial errors in just 6 months, then established a new system for financial technology implementation that has since become the US Department of Agriculture’s best practice model for streamlined system adoption.